Services from Other Authorities

This is a list of links, allowing you to access various services or report problems to the correct authority…

Hampshire County Council

Road problems:

Rights of Way problems:

Tree or hedge problems:

Report broken or missing road signs:

Pavement problems:

Severe weather, information on roads:

Dogs on your land:

Test Valley Borough Council

Calendar of Meetings

Report fly tipping:  follow this link: My Test Valley, including as much information as you can or alternatively, contact Customer Services on 01264 368000 or 01794 527700

Report dog fouling:  The Animal Welfare Officer, Tel:  01264 368000, Email:

Noise nuisance:

Hampshire Constabulary

Wildlife crime:  Contact the police on 101 if you think an offence has been or is about to be committed. Visit Natural England or your local Wildlife Trust for more information.

Nuisance drivers and parking on footways:  Contact the police on 101