Braishfield Parish Council is governed by laws and regulations, as well as our own policies and procedures.
- Standing Orders confirm the council’s internal organisational, administrative and procurement procedures and procedural matters for meetings.
- Financial Regulations govern the conduct of financial management by the council.
- Members of the Council abide by the Code of Conduct and Members’ Interests are published.
- For the recruitment and employment of council staff, we have
- Supply of information for the public is dealt with using the Policy for Handling Requests for Information.
- For the management of complaints, we have the Complaints Procedure.
- Braishfield Parish Council complies with the Data Protection Act 1998, is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, and we have a Data Protection and Information Security Policy.
- Long term storage of our documents is with Hampshire Record Office; but much of it is available via this website. We have a Records and Archiving Policy .
- Our publication scheme is the FOI: Schedule of Information Available .