The following are all planning applications relating to Braishfield since July 2014:
- 17/00267/FULLS February 10, 2017 Extend width of vehicle and pedestrian access to property 9 Common Hill Road Braishfield SO51 0QF View full details, and comment at Test Valley Borough Council’s planning portal here Braishfield Parish Council comment: TVBC1700267fulls Test Valley Borough Council decision: Permission subject to conditions & notes
- PROPOSED LORRY RESTRICTIONS TRAFFIC REGULATION ORDER 2017 FOR THE BRAISHFIELD AND KING’S SOMBORNE AREA – STATUTORY PUBLIC CONSULTATION January 11, 2017 This is a public consultation by Test Valley Borough Council, regarding proposed lorry restrictions on roads in the parish. Please see the explanatory letter and accompanying Lorry Restriction Exhibition Plan. The Parish Council considered this during the Meeting of 17/1/17, and decided the following comment: Braishfield Parish Council strongly support the above proposed Order. Residents express growing concern about through ...
- 17/00047/FULLS January 11, 2017 Two storey side extension, single storey rear extension, new porch and creation of loft room with rear dormer (re-submission) 7 Hill View Road Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0PP View the full details on Test Valley Borough Council’s website here. Consultation expiry: unavailable Braishfield Parish Council comment: TVBC1700047FULLS Test Valley Borough Council decision: PERMISSION subject to conditions & notes
- 16/02975/TREES December 2, 2016 1 yew, remove low branches Boares Garden, Braishfield Road Consultation end: 20/12/16 Braishfield Parish Council comment: pending consideration in meeting of 6/12/16 Test Valley Borough Council decision: pending consideration
- 16/02891/TREES November 18, 2016 Reduce height of 3 x Maple by 1m, trim shorter branches by up to 18″ (46cm) to reshape Land To The Front Of 9 Blackthorn Close Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0PX Consultation expiry: Fri 09 Dec 2016 Braishfield Parish Council comment: pending consideration TVBC Status: pending consideration View the full details at the Test Valley Borough Council website here