The following are all planning applications relating to Braishfield since July 2014:
- 15/02197/VARS September 9, 2015 Variation of Condition 9 of 13/00383/FULLS (Demolition of existing bungalow and carport and construction of two storey three bedroom house and carport) for a very limited opening of the window to allow for a natural purge ventilation. Springwood Braishfield Road Crookhill Hampshire SO51 0QB Status: Permission subject to conditions and notes Consultation Expiry Date: Mon 05 Oct 2015 Braishfield Parish ...
- 15/02208/SCRS September 9, 2015 Screening opinion under the Environment Impact Assessment Regulations 2011 – 5MW solar farm Land South Side Of Common Hill Road Pucknall Farm Braishfield Hampshire Status: ELA not required Test Valley Borough Council did not invite comments on this.
- 15/02149/TREES September 9, 2015 Berberis Braishfield Road Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0PN T1 Oak – Fell Test Valley Borough Council decision: NO OBJECTION
- 15/02186/TREES September 7, 2015 Blackthorn House And Land To The Rear Of Blackthorn Close Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0PX T1 Oak – Remove two lowest branches overhanging rear garden. T2 Group of small Oaks – Crown lift to 4m. T3 Apple – Pollard at 2m. Test Valley Borough Council decision: No Objection
- 15/02123/TREES September 7, 2015 T1 contorted Willow – Reduce to 2.44m. T2 Ash – Remove Oakleigh, Newport Lane, Braishfield Status: Test Valley Borough Council Decision – No Objection