The following are all planning applications relating to Braishfield since July 2014:
- 14/02608/TREES November 3, 2014 The Close Church Lane Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0QH Tulip Tree – Fell
- 14/02486/TREES October 28, 2014 Beechwood Church Lane Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0QH T2 – Eucalyptus – Reduce and reshape by approx. 6m, remove deadwood; T1 – Norway Maple – Section fell. Link to TVBC website here
- Revised Local Plan: Examination and Hearing October 13, 2014 The details of the revised Local Plan are on Test Valley Borough Council’s website here The dates of the Hearing are on this letter from Test Valley Borough Council: dates of hearing At Crosfield Hall on Tuesday 13th January 2015 it will deal with the following: COM3 – New Neighbourhood at Whitenap, Romsey COM4 – New Neighbourhood at Hoe ...
- 14/01090/FULLS October 7, 2014 Ganger Farm Erection of 275 dwellings, sports facilities etc. Amended plans and information have been submitted. Parish Council comment: objection View TVBC site here Standard Consultation Expiry Date: Tue 28 Oct 2014 – revised to 30 March following amendments Status: Permission subject to conditions and notes
- 14/02292/TREES September 26, 2014 All Saints Church, Church Lane, SO51 0QH – 1 x Horse Chestnut – Dismantle Link to TVBC site here Standard Consultation Expiry Date: Fri 17 Oct 2014 Status: No Objection