The following are all planning applications relating to Braishfield since July 2014:
- Consultation: draft Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report for Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople January 19, 2016 Test Valley Borough Council is publishing its draft Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report for Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople for public consultation. “The Council has a responsibility to plan for the housing needs of all residents, including the Gypsy, Traveller and Travelling Showpeople community. This is proposed to be undertaken through a Development Plan Document which needs to ...
- 15/03107/CMAS December 29, 2015 Variation of condition 12 (hours of operation for HCV’s) and condition 22 (HCV movements) of Appeal Decision APP/Q1770/A/11/2161324 RFSF Recycling, Bunny Lane, Timsbury Hampshire SO51 0PG Status: pending consideration Consultation expiry: tbc Braishfield Parish Council response: HCC1503107cmas
- 15/03064/FULLS December 29, 2015 Conversion of part of existing barn to residential annexe Wengen, Church Lane, Braishfield Status: Permission subject to conditions and notes Consultation expiry: 14/1/16 Braishfield Parish Council response: TVBC1503064fulls
- 15/03128/FULLS December 29, 2015 Demolition of existing stables, construction of new garage, garden store and gym/study Manor Cottage, Farley Lane, Braishfield SO51 0BS Status: Permission Subject to conditions and notes Braishfield Parish Council response: TVBC1503128fulls
- 15/02921/OBLS December 1, 2015 Land Off Braishfield Road Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0QE Modification of Planning Obligation on 13/02778/FULLS to change tenure and allow two affordable rental properties to become shared ownership Consultation expiry date: not available View the application on Test Valley Borough website here Braishfield Parish Council response: TVBC1502921obls Test Valley Borough Council decision: MODIFY planning obligation