The following are all planning applications relating to Braishfield since July 2014:
- 16/02891/TREES November 18, 2016 Reduce height of 3 x Maple by 1m, trim shorter branches by up to 18″ (46cm) to reshape Land To The Front Of 9 Blackthorn Close Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0PX Consultation expiry: Fri 09 Dec 2016 Braishfield Parish Council comment: pending consideration TVBC Status: pending consideration View the full details at the Test Valley Borough Council website here
- 16/02800/TREES November 18, 2016 Coppard Field Maple (T1) to height of 1.5 metres, dismantle Silver Birch (T2) and leave stem in length, reduce English Oak (T3) by 1.5 metres, dismantle Cherry (T4), reduce crown of Yew (T5), reduce height of Birch (T6) Cherry Hill Braishfield Road Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0PR Consultation expiry: Thu 01 Dec 2016 Braishfield Parish Council comment: pending ...
- 16/02763/TREES November 18, 2016 Fell Willow Tree Yew Tree Cottage Church Lane Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0QH Braishfield Parish Council comment: no comment was submitted TVBC Decision: NO OBJECTION Consultation Expiry: Mon 28 Nov 2016 View the full details of the application on the Test Valley Borough Council website here
- 16/02749/TREES November 18, 2016 T1, T2 Leylandii – Fell Lionwood Braishfield Road Braishfield Romsey Hampshire SO51 0PQ Consultation expiry: Fri 25 Nov 2016 Braishfield Parish Council comment: no comment was submitted TVBC Status: NO OBJECTION View the full details of the application on the Test Valley Borough Council website here
- HCC/2016/0690 and 16/02616/HCC3S October 23, 2016 Reprovision of an overflow grass car park into a permanent location Jermyns House, Jermyns Lane, AMPFIELD, SO51 0QA View the consultation on Hampshire County Council’s website here. Public Consultation Expiry: 17/11/16 Braishfield Parish Council comment: No objection, view the response here Hampshire County Council decision: PERMISSION subject to conditions and notes