IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT…
If you are not satisfied with the actions of the Council or a Member of it, please let us know.
Before making a complaint, you should be aware that there are some things we cannot change, and they are:
• If our actions are required by law or national policy
• If our actions were determined properly in accordance with the Council’s policies and procedures
The first step would be to contact us, by one of the following methods:
• By telephone on: 07968 671604
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• In writing by post to: Braishfield Parish Council c/o 2 The Square, Braishfield Road, Braishfield ROMSEY SO51 0PQ
In order to help us to deal with your complaint, please be exact and include as much information as possible about the nature of your concerns. You may need to discuss the matter with a Member or the Clerk. If so, an appointment will be made.
If your concern cannot be addressed by the Clerk or a Member, it will be referred to the Council and dealt with through its Complaints Procedure. The Council will decide the most appropriate way to deal with your complaint, and will be able to resolve most problems within 12 weeks, and the majority much sooner. If this is not possible, we will give an estimate of the likely timescale.
If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by the Council through its Complaints Procedure, Test Valley Borough Council may be able to help you.